- NASAR SARTECH IV - Non-Field Responder - Awareness Level Certification; Visit the NASAR bookstore at, https://netforum.avectra.com/eweb/shopping/shopping.aspx?site=nasar&webcode=shopping&shopsearchcat=merchandise&productcat=nasar+educational+books&prd_key=a4d18009-0480-484e-a8b3-9a541ee04798 and purchase the “Introduction to Search and Rescue” manual. Study this manual before taking the SARTECH IV exam https://nasar.anewspring.com/do?action=viewCatalog (BKSP will reimburse 50% once the course is successfully completed. The book is available in the patrol room, sign it out and be sure to return it for the next persons use. (plans are being made for a 16 hour Search and Rescue Awareness Course: Blue Knob Plan/Train to be offered during the summer of 2018. This will be a full weekend course at BK and will satisfy this requirement)
- NIMS 100 and NIMS 700 http://training.fema.gov/IS/NIMS.aspx
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training https://pa.train.org/ To complete the required training, you will need to register at the link provided, Once registered, you will need to complete the Bloodborne Pathogens Training course, sponsored by the Eau Claire City-County Health Department. Once selected you must hit the Register Tab, then select the EMS Credit Type. After successfully completing return to the home page, go to “My Certificates” from your "dashboard", on the right side of the page, click on the print icon. This will download a pdf doucment you can print and/or send to our designated patrol officers.
- Naloxone Training from one of the following two links. All patrollers must have this completed prior to starting the 2017/2018 season. http://www.getnaloxonenow.org/online_training.html or https://www.pavtn.net/media/20734/story_html5.html. Send certificate of completion to our BKSP Patrol Director.
- Landing Zone Officer Course Currently searching for a new on-line training site, check back soon. When you successfully complete the exam, there will be a link to a PDF file with your certificate. Print the certificate and present it to the Patrol Director to meet this training requirement.