- NIMS 100 emilms.fema.gov/IS0100c/curriculum/1.html and NIMS 700
- In the top banner, just under the title of the course, lesson 1 - hit the "go" button toward the right to begin.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training https://pa.train.org/ To complete the required training, you will need to register at the link provided, Once registered, you will need to complete the course names PA-EMS Blood Borne Pathogens. Once selected you must hit the Register Tab, then select the EMS Credit Type. After successfully completing return to the home page, go to “My Certificates” from your "dashboard", on the right side of the page, click on the print icon. This will download a pdf doucment you can print and/or save but a printed copy must be given to the Patrol Director.
- Naloxone Training https://www.pavtn.net/media/20734/story_html5.html. Send your certificate of completion to our BKSP Patrol Director.
- Landing Zone Officer Course Currently searching for a new on-line training site, check back soon. When you successfully complete the exam, there will be a link to a PDF file with your certificate. Print the certificate and present it to the Patrol Director to meet this training requirement.