- NIMS 100 emilms.fema.gov/IS0100c/curriculum/1.html and NIMS 700 emilms.fema.gov/IS700b/curriculum/1.html
- In the top banner, just under the title of the course, lesson 1 - hit the "go" button toward the right to begin.
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training https://pa.train.org/ To complete the required training, you will need to register at the link provided, Once registered, you will need to complete the Bloodborne Pathogens Training course, sponsored by the Eau Claire City-County Health Department. Once selected you must hit the Register Tab, then select the EMS Credit Type. After successfully completing return to the home page, go to “My Certificates” from your "dashboard", on the right side of the page, click on the print icon. This will download a pdf doucment you can print and/or send to our designated patrol officers.
- Naloxone Training https://www.pavtn.net/media/20734/story_html5.html. Send your certificate of completion to our BKSP Patrol Director.
- Landing Zone Officer Course Currently searching for a new on-line training site, check back soon. When you successfully complete the exam, there will be a link to a PDF file with your certificate. Print the certificate and present it to the Patrol Director to meet this training requirement.